(1) Excellent mechanical properties: high adhesive strength and tensile strength, good elasticity and elongation, and strong adaptability to interface deformation and cracking.
(2) Stable chemical properties: excellent chemical resistance, weather resistance and corrosion resistance.
(3) Reliable application performance: good adhesion, waterproof, sealing, low temperature resistance and follow-up, and good dimensional stability.
(4) Simple construction operation process
The overlapping between color steel plate and daylighting plate and the sealing at the connection of gutter. Doors and windows, concrete roofs and ventilation ducts are sealed and waterproof; The waterproof film of car doors and windows is pasted, sealed and earthquake resistant. Easy to use, accurate dosage.
(1) This regulation is applicable to the sealing and waterproof works of the roof and metal plate surface of the civil structure using the adhesive tape as the supporting materials such as waterproof roll bonding, metal profiled plate bonding and PC plate bonding.
(2) The design or use of adhesive tape shall be carried out in accordance with relevant regulations or with reference to the standards of the manufacturer.
(1) Construction shall be carried out within the temperature range of - 15 ° C - 45 ° C (corresponding measures shall be taken when the temperature range exceeds the specified temperature range)
(2) The surface of the base layer must be cleaned or wiped clean and kept dry without floating soil and oil stain.
(3) The adhesive shall not be torn or peeled within 24 hours after construction.
(4) Different types, specifications and sizes of tape shall be selected according to the actual project needs.
(5) The boxes shall be placed at a distance of about 10cm from the ground. Do not stack more than 5 boxes.
Cleaning tools, scissors, rollers, wallpaper knives, etc.
(1) The bonding base surface shall be clean and free of oil, ash, water and steam.
(2) In order to ensure the bonding strength and the base surface temperature above 5 ° C, special production can be carried out in specific low temperature environment.
(3) The adhesive tape can be used only after it is peeled off for one circle.
(4) Do not use with waterproof materials containing organic substances such as benzene, toluene, methanol, ethylene and silica gel.
(1) The construction is convenient and fast.
(2) Construction environment requirements are broad. The environment temperature is - 15 ° C - 45 ° C, and the humidity is below 80 ° C. The construction can be carried out normally, with strong environmental adaptability.
(3) The repair process is simple and reliable. It is only necessary to use single-sided adhesive tape for large water leakage.
1. Please keep the base surface clean and dry before construction, and do not construct on the polluted and high water content base.
2. Do not work on the frozen foundation surface.
3. The release paper of the coil packaging box can only be removed before and during paving.
4. It should be stored in a dry and ventilated environment to prevent sunlight and rain.